Monday, April 18, 2011

MONDAY, APRIL 18


Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” (Mark 10:14-15)


Here are some more answers from the children of the PW Mom’s Circle when asked, “If you could talk to God what would you say or ask?


Logan DeVos (age 4) – Dear God, thank you for making the sky so bright, the sun, and all the food for me. God, what do you look like?

Emerson DeVos (age 5) – Dear God, if I could ask you something it would be why don’t our bodies go to heaven? And would you make the world so nice with lots of weather, like sunshine, all the time – I would be happy. I love you.

Colton DeVos (age 8) – Dear God, I have a few things to ask you. Why does the world have to be at war? Why can’t it be at peace? I would love to see you in person – why can’t I now? Thank you for my wonderful family.

Abby Hammond (age 1 ½) – I like to col col (color).

Ethan Hammond (age 3) – I like to eat more food.

Quinn Elise Hock (age 2) – I would give Baby Jesus a gift and I would wrap it up and I would say here you go Jesus, here you go Jesus. Jesus would open it and say, “I love you, Quinnie.”

Cullen Lee Hock (age 4) – Excuse me, I need to tell you something. I love you so much! I’m good at stuff but Dad is even better!

Gabrielle Mary Hock (age 5) – How are you doing? How did you make the whole world? Did you make Grandma and Grandpa? Are you doing well? Is your father in good shape? I love you!


Prayer: Loving hearts that gladly meet you, willing hands upraised to greet you, ears and eyes and lips we bring, Jesus, as we softly sing. “Father, we thank you: Father in heaven, we thank you.” Amen.


PW Mom’s Circle

No comments: