Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday, February 20

I have come as a Light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer wander in the darkness.
John 12:46

An Alphabet Of Spiritual Inspirations From The Bible (#1)
A
Angels
Ps 91:11
For he shall give his angels  charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up.
B
Blessed
Ps 66:20
Blessed be God, who does not turn away from my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
C
Commanded
Ps 33:9
He spoke, and it was done;  he commanded and it stood fast.
D   
Delivered
Ps 34:4
I  sought the Lord and he heard  me, and delivered me from all my fears.
E
Earth
Ps 33:5
The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
F
Faithfulness
Ps 89:1
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, with my mouth will I make known his faithfulness to all generations.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet
and a light unto my path

No comments: