Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday, March 13

I have come as a Light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer wander in the darkness.
John 12:46

An Alphabet Of Spiritual Inspirations From The Bible (continued)
R
Restore
Ps 51:12
Restore to me the joy of your salvation.
S
Strength
Ps 105.4
Seek The Lord and His Strength, and keep on searching.
S
Spirit
Ps 139:7-10
Where can I go from your Spirit?  Or where can I flee from your presence?  If I ascend into Heaven,You  are there;  If I make my bed in hell, behold You are there.  If I take the wings  of the morning and and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.
T
Trust
Ps 61:4
I will Trust in the shelter of Your wings!
U
Upon
Ps 55:16
As for me I will call Upon God, and The Lord shall save me.


And the Word was God

No comments: