Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday, March 20

I have come as a Light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer wander in the darkness.
John 12:46

An Alphabet Of Spiritual Inspirations From The Bible (continued)
V
Valley
Ps 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for You are with me.
V
Virtue
2 Pet. 1:5-7
Add to your faith Virtue, to Virtue  knowledge, to knowledge self- control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance Godliness, to Godliness brotherly kindness and to brotherly kindness love.
W
Wisdom
Prov. 9:10
The fear of The Lord is the beginning  of Wisdom.
W
Worship
Ps 99:5
Exalt The Lord our God, and Worship at His footstool (earth).
X
Xmas
Ps 118.24
Same as Christmas (Web. Dictionary). This is the day The Lord has made;  Let us rejoice and be glad in it.



And the word became flesh and dwelt among us

No comments: