Sunday, March 15, 2009

[LENTEN DEVOTIONAL] Sunday, March 15

SUNDAY,  MARCH 15
 

John 13:35  By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
 


        A Prayer of Love

        My God, my Father, You created me with your Divine Love.
        In accordance with your Divine Order You have created the seasons.
        Winter is ending and spring will soon come again.
        I ask that You thaw my chilled spirit.
        I ask that tender buds of relationships fully flower.
        I ask that gentle rains wash away my doubts and strengthen my faith.
        I ask that a warm breeze take away all unkind thoughts.
        As spring is a renewal, I ask that You renew my soul.
        I ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ.
 

Prayer: Father, make me an expression of Your Love.  Amen.
 

Nancy Therasse



-----------------------------------------------------
You can unsubscribe from this list, or change preferences by clicking this link.

powered by phplist v 2.10.8, © tincan ltd

No comments: