Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TUESDAY, MARCH 27




Philippians 4:11 For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The advantage of having lived awhile is to be able to look back over my life and to begin to see my past journey from today's view. To me it is amazing to look at both my joys and my struggles and to see how they all fit into the entire pattern, and most especially to see how each experience has been necessary to my ability to move on in my journey.

For this I feel great gratitude to God, very often after the fact, I must admit. I feel that gratitude to God is most important each day of my life and in each experience, especially throughout the greatest trials and the special joys.

Dear Father Mother God, may I recognize you as the Supreme Being in my life, and may I recognize with joy and gratefulness your presence in each moment of my life. Amen.

Barbara Lewis

No comments: