Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday, March 7

I have come as a Light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer wander in the darkness.
John 12:46


An Alphabet Of Spiritual Inspirations From The Bible (#3)

L
Love
Ps 36:5
Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens, your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds.
M
Mercies
Ps 89:1
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; with my mouth I will make make known your faithfulness to all generations.
N
Name
Ps 9:10
And those who know your name will put their trust in you.
O
Open
Ps 34:15
The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are open to their cry.
P
Peace
Ps 29:11
The Lord will give strength to his people, the Lord will bless his people with peace.
Q
Quietness
Is 30:15.
In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.



And the Word was with God and the Word was God

No comments: