Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday, February 20

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:16


I was at first not interested in having a Stephen Minister assigned to me. My meetings and communiqués with Joanne Blair were fine…..perfect, actually. But finally I agreed to one visit with the Stephen Minister whom Joanne had chosen carefully for me. Suddenly my life is being enriched with enJOYment as we share experiences, thoughts and concerns. I’m reminded of the hymn from my childhood: “Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam….”
My Stephen Minister brings me sunshine these bleak winter days.
Thank you, Lord, for your light that brightens and warms us time and again, immemorial.


Janet Munson 

No comments: