Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday, February 21

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says, "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts …
Hebrews: 3:7-8 (NRSV)
For this people's heart has grown dull, and their ears are hard of hearing, and they have shut their eyes; so that they might not look with their eyes, and listen with their ears, and understand with their heart and turn— and I would heal them.” But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear. Truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, but did not see it, and to hear what you hear, but did not hear it.
Matthew 13:15-17 (NRSV)
Let anyone with ears to hear listen!
Mark 4:23 (NRSV)

Is that you Lord? Are you speaking? 
Let me hear you Lord. Let me listen.
In the morning or evening, or anytime especially when you are rushing, go outside and stop. Be quiet and hear My creation. Read My Word and hear My word personally spoken for you.
When your life feels full of trials and troubles. When you feel the pressures of this world, cast your burdens on Me and hear Me give you peace. When you are tempted and want to embrace this world, know My presence and hear Me tell you My Kingdom is yours.
When you feel your needs are great and you want much, hear Me say not now or here is My plan. Look where I walk, follow and listen to Me.
Listen for the Lord to speak directly to you. If you call me Lord, let me go. The Lord wants you to listen for him, hear him and talk to him. When you sin and say I am sorry, hear the Lord say you are forgiven. I died for you.
Listen, as I tell you I love you!

Dear Lord: Let me slow down and be still and listen for You. When you speak let me hear You. Let me know that You are speaking to me and let me follow you Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.


David Zimmer

No comments: