Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tuesday, March 28

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.  In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 RSV


TRUST in HIM
My daughter is a senior in high school this year.  Today is her 18th Birthday.  She is an amazing young lady and wrote this poem six years ago.  I treasure every moment of her life.  There was a time I was not sure I would ever have a child.  But God’s voice inside of me kept telling me to TRUST GOD.  I trusted him through all the procedures for eight years.  It was the hardest struggle we shared together as a couple.  It seemed like everyone was having children but us.


Appreciate You
If you don’t like how you look don’t change
You should love how you look
When you don’t do your best work
Try harder next time
You should love how you act
You should realize how amazing you are
Try not to care what others think
Just be the way you are
Appreciate You
By Grace Sleder


Sometimes we fail to trust God and let this world distract us from God and HIS love for us. I trusted God and HE brought us this AMAZING daughter into our lives.  She is the answer to many years of PRAYER and TRUSTING.  We gained strength from our faith in God who is always with us on this journey.  Trust is at times a struggle between this world and God’s world.  Some days it is a challenge to wake up to so much uncertainty.  Trusting God has always been a challenge and I know I have to trust him today and only today.  Try to go to a quiet place and shut out the noise of this world. Try everyday to just trust him.  Give him your worries and challenges today, and let HIM make straight your path, Just Trust.

Dear Lord, help us to TRUST you more.  Give us the strength to get through this day praising you with thoughts, words, and deeds as we journey through this world of uncertainty in need of hope, love and joy!   


Kathleen Sleder 

No comments: