Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday, March 27

I have come as a Light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer wander in the darkness.
John 12:46

An Alphabet Of Spiritual Inspirations From The Bible (#6)
Y
Young
Ps  37:25
I have been Young and now am old;  Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken.
Z
Zealous
Titus 2:14
...our great God and Savior Jesus Christ who gave himself for us, that He might redeem us for Himself His own special people, Zealous for good works.

Rejoice in the Lord  always.  Again I will say rejoice!
Philippians 4:4.

Rejoice in the lordAnd let the joy of jesus shine through
For seven reasons:
His Word
His Birth
His Miracles
His Suffering
His Resurrection
His Gospel
His Spirit

I can't thank You enough for all You have done, are doing, and will be doing. I promise to do my best to follow Your pathways.  Amen.

Sheryl McCristal

No comments: